Meet Seth R. Queler, M.D.
Dr. Queler, who grew up in Bergen County, is a Fellowship trained Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in both the operative and nonoperative treatment of Foot and Ankle problems. He has been honored as a New Jersey Top Doctor for the past 7 years from 2015 to 2021 in NJ Monthly Magazine along with other prestigious honors including Top Doctors for Castle Connolly, Jersey’s Best, New York Magazine, and New York Metro Area, along with Vitals’ “Most Compassionate Doctor.” He has advanced training in Foot and Ankle limb salvage, deformity correction, sports injury, arthroscopy, and trauma procedures.
Dr. Queler completed his undergraduate training at Washington University in Saint Louis, Missouri, where he was inducted in the Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society, and obtained his medical degree at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois where he was president of the Phi Rho Sigma medical fraternity. Following his Orthopaedic residency training at UMDNJ in Newark, New Jersey, he had the honor of completing his Foot and Ankle fellowship with 2010 president of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society, Dr. Keith Wapner at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. After completing his training, Dr. Queler was the Division Chief of Foot and Ankle Surgery at Winthrop University Hospital where he was both a principle instructor for Orthopaedic residents and also as the team physician for the Adelphi University Dance Company in Garden City, New York. Most recently, Dr. Queler was a partner in private practice in Nutley, New Jersey.
More than anything, Dr. Queler takes great pride in taking care of patients, seeing positive results, and providing exceptional, personal care. While there is nothing more rewarding than saving a patient’s limb, even the small victories and personal connections are what transforms Dr. Queler’s work into a passion.
Education and Training
- University of Pennsylvania – Fellowship in Foot and Ankle
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey- Newark – Orthopaedic Residency
- Northwestern University Medical School -Medical Degree
- Washington University in St. Louis – Bachelor of Arts
Memberships and Awards
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member of the American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area (book series): 17th Edition, 18th Edition
- Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors: 1st Edition
- Jersey’s Best Magazine Top Doctors: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- Jersey’s Best – Top Doctors for Children: 2015, 2016
- Jersey’s Best – Top Orthopedic Doctors: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- Top Doctors New York Metro Area (digital guide): 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors: 2021